Search the Catalog
The library is partnering with OSU 4-H Extension Office and DACC Robotics Automation & Design to offer a six-week program to learn basic coding with Sphero Bolts. The program will be every Wednesday, beginning January 5th from 3:45pm to 5:15pm. The class is designed for 3rd to 5th grade students and is limited to 15. If you would like to participate, please call the library (740.747.2085) to register.
WMPL’s Book-opoly Winter Reading Club will begin January 3, 2022 and finish on February 14, 2022. All ages are welcome to participate and each age group will be eligible for a drawing. Stop by the library to pick up your game board.
All entries must be received by February 14, 2022 to enter drawing. It will take place for each age group on February 15, 2022.
Ways to earn entries and rules:
-Complete a color set.
-Complete all four corners.
-Complete four MYSTERY squares.
-Complete the entire board for TWO bonus entries!
-Flip the board for a tracking sheet and rules.
-Each book may only be used for one category.
(Thank you to the Rocky Mountain House Public Library for creating and sharing Book-opoly game board. )
AARP will not be providing Tax Prep services in 2022. VITA tax aide will be available in Delaware County at Bridges Community Action Partnership. We will share information about this service as soon as we receive it.
If you have any questions or concerns, I am available for a chat.
Programs for Adults
Accessing the Wornstaff Catalog
1. Download COOL Libraries App from the App store on your Android or Apple device.
2. The user name is your library card number. The password is the last four digits of your phone number.
You are able to search the catalog, view the items checked out on your account, renew items, and manage your hold requests from your device.
Digital content is Available for free through your library card!
Locate the Libby App through the App store on your Apple or Android device. Follow the prompts to create an account. You will need your library card number and pin (the last four digits of your phone number).
TO REQUEST ITEMS FROM OUR ONLINE CATALOG
1.Go to www.wornstafflibrary.com
2. Scroll down until you see “Search the Catalog” with a search bar next to it. This feature is located near the top of the page, above the letter from our Director.
3. Enter into the search bar what you want to look for. This can be the author, the book title, or a general keyword about a subject. Then press the “search” button located to the right of the search bar.
4. Scroll through the options that come up on the page and choose which one you want. If the Wornstaff Library doesn’t have the item you are looking for, you can click the down arrow next to the box that says “library” and choose the “Consortium of Ohio Libraries” from the menu that pops up and check all the other libraries we can pull books from.
5. You may then click the “place hold” option that is located to the right of your book. If you are placing more than one hold, you may choose the “add to basket” option so you can place everything on hold at once at the end of your search.
6. Once you click “place hold,” it will take you to the page to enter your library card number and your PIN number (the last four digits of the phone number you used when you signed up for your library card).
7. Once you enter your information, click the “log in” button. It will then take you to a page to submit your hold. The “submit” button is located near the bottom of the page on the left side.
8. If you added more than one item to your basket, when you are finished adding items, go to the top right of the page where it says “basket actions” and click on it. Choose “place holds” from the drop down menu, then click go and follow steps 6 and 7 above.