Search the Catalog
The library will be closed on Monday, September 5 in honor of Labor Day and Thursday, September 29 so staff can attend continuing education programs at Ohio Library Council’s Convention in Toledo.
“AARP Foundation Tax-Aide is looking for volunteers. The all-volunteer program provides free, no-strings attached, income tax preparation to anyone, but places a special emphasis on serving senior citizens. Volunteers come from all walks of life, from accountants to warehouse workers. No experience is required. Tax-Aide provides training, a computer to work on, and mentorship throughout the tax season. For more information, please
go to aarpfoundation.org/taxaidevolunteer, call 1.888.227.7669, or email DelawareTaxAide@gmail.com.”
The Outdoor Market will be Saturday, September 24 from 9am to 12pm. We are still seeking vendors. If you are interested, please contact Amee at 740.747.2085 or email@example.com.
The library hosts the Delaware Public Health District’s WIC program on the fourth Tuesday of the month from 1-4pm. WIC provides supplemental nutritious foods for pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding women and child up to age 5. Please call 740-203-2061 to schedule your appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns, please stop in for a chat.
Programs for Adults
Accessing the Wornstaff Catalog
1. Download COOL Libraries App from the App store on your Android or Apple device.
2. The user name is your library card number. The password is the last four digits of your phone number.
You are able to search the catalog, view the items checked out on your account, renew items, and manage your hold requests from your device.
Digital content is Available for free through your library card!
Locate the Libby App through the App store on your Apple or Android device. Follow the prompts to create an account. You will need your library card number and pin (the last four digits of your phone number).
TO REQUEST ITEMS FROM OUR ONLINE CATALOG
1.Go to www.wornstafflibrary.com
2. Scroll down until you see “Search the Catalog” with a search bar next to it. This feature is located near the top of the page, above the letter from our Director.
3. Enter into the search bar what you want to look for. This can be the author, the book title, or a general keyword about a subject. Then press the “search” button located to the right of the search bar.
4. Scroll through the options that come up on the page and choose which one you want. If the Wornstaff Library doesn’t have the item you are looking for, you can click the down arrow next to the box that says “library” and choose the “Consortium of Ohio Libraries” from the menu that pops up and check all the other libraries we can pull books from.
5. You may then click the “place hold” option that is located to the right of your book. If you are placing more than one hold, you may choose the “add to basket” option so you can place everything on hold at once at the end of your search.
6. Once you click “place hold,” it will take you to the page to enter your library card number and your PIN number (the last four digits of the phone number you used when you signed up for your library card).
7. Once you enter your information, click the “log in” button. It will then take you to a page to submit your hold. The “submit” button is located near the bottom of the page on the left side.
8. If you added more than one item to your basket, when you are finished adding items, go to the top right of the page where it says “basket actions” and click on it. Choose “place holds” from the drop down menu, then click go and follow steps 6 and 7 above.