Search the Catalog
If you need tax preparation assistance, AARP will be providing volunteers at Sourcepoint. Call 614.300.8397 to set up an appointment. The library can provide any needed tax forms. We will print copies for you free of charge. Just tell us which form you will need.
If you have a collection of items that you wish to share for the community to see, we have a display case at the library. Call the library to reserve the display case for your collection.
Every child from birth to age five can sign up for Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library of Ohio. The child will receive a free book in the mail every month. By the time the child enters kindergarten, 60 books will be received. If you have a child under the age of five and are not signed up for the program, please stop by the library to
receive information on how you can join.
Because we dealt with this in January, I just want to remind you that if the Delaware County Sheriff’s department should issue a level 2/3 snow emergency, the library will close. Also, the library is a warming and cooling center during the library’s hours of operation for Delaware County. If you should lose power, please visit us. You can charge your devices, access resources, and stay warm or cool depending on the season.
Winter Reading Club ends on February 17, 2023. Return you completed game board to the library to be entered into a raffle.
If you have any questions or concerns, I am available for a conversation.
Programs for Adults
Accessing the Wornstaff Catalog
1. Download COOL Libraries App from the App store on your Android or Apple device.
2. The user name is your library card number. The password is the last four digits of your phone number.
You are able to search the catalog, view the items checked out on your account, renew items, and manage your hold requests from your device.
Digital content is Available for free through your library card!
Locate the Libby App through the App store on your Apple or Android device. Follow the prompts to create an account. You will need your library card number and pin (the last four digits of your phone number).
TO REQUEST ITEMS FROM OUR ONLINE CATALOG
1.Go to www.wornstafflibrary.com
2. Scroll down until you see “Search the Catalog” with a search bar next to it. This feature is located near the top of the page, above the letter from our Director.
3. Enter into the search bar what you want to look for. This can be the author, the book title, or a general keyword about a subject. Then press the “search” button located to the right of the search bar.
4. Scroll through the options that come up on the page and choose which one you want. If the Wornstaff Library doesn’t have the item you are looking for, you can click the down arrow next to the box that says “library” and choose the “Consortium of Ohio Libraries” from the menu that pops up and check all the other libraries we can pull books from.
5. You may then click the “place hold” option that is located to the right of your book. If you are placing more than one hold, you may choose the “add to basket” option so you can place everything on hold at once at the end of your search.
6. Once you click “place hold,” it will take you to the page to enter your library card number and your PIN number (the last four digits of the phone number you used when you signed up for your library card).
7. Once you enter your information, click the “log in” button. It will then take you to a page to submit your hold. The “submit” button is located near the bottom of the page on the left side.
8. If you added more than one item to your basket, when you are finished adding items, go to the top right of the page where it says “basket actions” and click on it. Choose “place holds” from the drop down menu, then click go and follow steps 6 and 7 above.