Search the Catalog
July 1, 2021
We have decided to close the library early on Fridays and Saturdays beginning Friday, July 2nd. Our new hours will be Monday through Thursday 10am to 8pm, Friday 10am to 4pm, and Saturday 10am to 2pm.
The library will be closed on Monday, July 5th in observance of the 4th of July. We will reopen at 10am on Tuesday, July 6th.
Summer reading ends on July 19th. Don’t forget to turn in your hours and Bingo (adults) for prizes. Take and Make crafts are available weekly on a first come, first served basis for children and adults until July 19th.
If you have any questions or concerns, I am available for a chat.
Join Miss Megan on Facebook for virtual storytime. Every Thursday morning at 10:00 am a new storytime video will be posted. That week’s storytime will be available for viewing for one week.
Also, each week a new individual bagged activity will be put in a tub outside by the front door of the library. This way, even though we can’t be together, storytimers will still have something fun to do!
July 1 - Forest Animals
July 8 - Pets
July 15 - Fairy Tales
July 19 - Closing - Turn in your activity logs!
R.E.A.L Homeschool Group
R.E.A.L. will not be meeting during the summer months. We will resume in September.
Click on the button below for a special summer program for ages 3-11 years old
with Delaware County Prosecutor Melissa Schiffel. Program begins June 7th through July 19th.
Albe’s Book - Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
Tuesday, July 20th at 7:00pm
Virtual conversation through ZOOM. Please contact the library and provide an email address for the ZOOM link if you would like to join the group discussion. If you have been participating in the group, no need to contact, we have your email address. Books are available at the library.
Take and Make Kits- weekly for Summer Reading Program
July 5 - Key Fob Wristlet
The ribbon, cotton belting, and key fob will be provided.
You will need hot glue gun or fabric glue and pliers.
July 12 - Essential Oils - Peppermint Lip Scrub
Take Home Interactive Movie - Frozen
Stop by to grab a bag for the movie Frozen. Each bag will contain script, props and (of course) popcorn for the movie.
Accessing the Wornstaff Catalog
1. Download COOL Libraries App from the App store on your Android or Apple device.
2. The user name is your library card number. The password is the last four digits of your phone number.
You are able to search the catalog, view the items checked out on your account, renew items, and manage your hold requests from your device.
Digital content is Available for free through your library card!
Locate the Libby App through the App store on your Apple or Android device. Follow the prompts to create an account. You will need your library card number and pin (the last four digits of your phone number).
TO REQUEST ITEMS FROM OUR ONLINE CATALOG
1.Go to www.wornstafflibrary.com
2. Scroll down until you see “Search the Catalog” with a search bar next to it. This feature is located near the top of the page, above the letter from our Director.
3. Enter into the search bar what you want to look for. This can be the author, the book title, or a general keyword about a subject. Then press the “search” button located to the right of the search bar.
4. Scroll through the options that come up on the page and choose which one you want. If the Wornstaff Library doesn’t have the item you are looking for, you can click the down arrow next to the box that says “library” and choose the “Consortium of Ohio Libraries” from the menu that pops up and check all the other libraries we can pull books from.
5. You may then click the “place hold” option that is located to the right of your book. If you are placing more than one hold, you may choose the “add to basket” option so you can place everything on hold at once at the end of your search.
6. Once you click “place hold,” it will take you to the page to enter your library card number and your PIN number (the last four digits of the phone number you used when you signed up for your library card).
7. Once you enter your information, click the “log in” button. It will then take you to a page to submit your hold. The “submit” button is located near the bottom of the page on the left side.
8. If you added more than one item to your basket, when you are finished adding items, go to the top right of the page where it says “basket actions” and click on it. Choose “place holds” from the drop down menu, then click go and follow steps 6 and 7 above.