November 12 at 11:00am
Join us for fun filled dinosaur inspired games and activities!
We will also be distributing dinosaur kits from COSI. Kits were provided by Ohio Library Council.
Gingerbread House Contest
Gingerbread house kits will be available on November 1, 2022 on a first come, first served basis. We will limit kits to one per family.
Rules for gingerbread houses
1. Limit of one kit per family. Kit components must be used as base for gingerbread house.
2. All houses must be placed on a baseboard no larger than 24 inches by 24 inches.
3. All Gingerbread Houses must be decorated with 100% edible candy, embellishments, and /or materials except for lights ‘inside/outside’ the house. No artificial interior
materials, such as Styrofoam or wood, are to be used to construct or decorate the house.
4. Non-edible decorations, such as paint, ribbon, figurines, etc. may be used ONLY to
decorate your base.
5. Gingerbread houses need to be dropped off to the library no later than 7pm on
Wednesday, December 1st. Judging will begin on Thursday, December 2 through
Saturday, December 10th.
6. The gingerbread house with the most votes will be the winner. Winner will be contacted on Monday, December 12th. Public may vote once per day for their favorite gingerbread house.